Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Eyre

He is an excellent clinician. Proud to being a part of his surgical team. Would and have referred many family members to him. Best bed side manner of any dr I have ever seen in my 35 years experience as a nurse

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

My surgery was a complete failure and when I called the office with concerns about discomfort I was told I was still in the healing process . I kept calling with concerns of discomfort just walking up stairs I was finally asked into his office for another exam and was assured I was fine.I got a second opinion and finally another surgeon to correct my first surgery

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr Eyre is extremely knowledgeable and very caring. He is always a pleasure to see. He makes me feel as if I'm seeing a friend to resolve my issues. He's never failed me, and I would refer him to everyone! I was a pharmaceutical rep calling on Harvard for 12 years and he ranks among the top.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. Eyre is an excellent physician and surgeon. I have been a patient of his for 8 years and have had a turp operation in 2003 and an emergency surgery this past week performed by Dr.Eyre. My brother recommended him to me and his surgery as was mine was a very positive life changing event. Dr. Eyre was also available to both of us in office hours. I highly recommend him especially if surgery is required.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Great doctor. My husband went to another urologist for years. I asked them about some of the new meds for urgency and the said that he didn't need them. He has been seeing Dr. Eyre for years now, taking the meds I has asked other doctor about and is doing much better. I am a nurse and recommend Dr. Eyre to my patients.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

I have seen Dr. Eyre for several visits. He is a very knowledgable and caring physician.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

I have found this doctor to be incompetent, I do not trust his opinion, I have experienced that he unempathetic and does not take responsibility for his incompetency!!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

WOULD NEVER REFER ANYONE TO HIM EVEN SOMEONE WITH MINOR ISSUES!!!! INCOMPETENT!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

Dr. Eyre is very knowledgeable, with practical experience that really shows at the first meeting. He is very personable, makes quick decisions and is basing them on his vast experience and the facts on hand. I was very impressed by how quickly he got to the bottom of my issues and helped me to address them. I would recommend anyone with any prostate related issues to see Dr Eyre, he may well find things that others failed to see.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

This doctor is outstanding. He performed surgery on my husband fifteen years ago for prostate cancer, and there have been no problems since. He is caring and extends himself to be helpful beyond expectations.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

Dr. Robert C. Eyre's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)