Ratings for Dr. Richard James

I knew I would be having a c-section for my second baby. I asked around for food Ob surgeons and found Dr. James. He is very intelligent and also has great social skills, unlike some doctors. I recovered in record time from my c-section and I'm so glad I chose Dr. James. (I didn't like some of the other doctor's I saw in this practice, but that only happened once or twice, due to my schedule.)

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Love Dr. Richard James! Great bedside manner!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. James is such a kind and compassionate doctor. He always takes the time to answer questions and make you feel comfortable with your choices. You couldn't ask for a better dcotor in Charlotte.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Very inattentive staff. Dr James is very cocky and arrogant and has God complex. He has risked mine and my child's life.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. James is a wonderful doctor. As the other reviewers expressed, he is outstandingly kind, patient, and highly professional. I love this practice in general. The staff is amazing and goes above and beyond to make my visits pleasant. Even if my insurance was not accepted here, I would do everything in my power to still keep Dr. James as my doctor, even if it meant paying out of my own pocket. He is really that good!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. James is the absolute best! He is kind, patient, and professional. I never look forward to annual exams, but it makes it a little easier with a doctor who makes you feel completely comfortable. Highly recommend this practice and this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Very nice doctor, made me feel very confortable, has a great smile. I would recommend Dr. James to anyone

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. James is an outstanding obgyn!! When I moved to Charlotte and unexpectantly found out I was pregnant I asked my cousin for a recommendation and she said the doctors at this practice were awesome. I called and needed a high risk doctor and was set up with him. I was nervous at first as I had a female obgyn my whole life. He was so kind and immediately put me at ease. I have stayed with him for the past three years. I like that he always takes his time and answers all questions be it during pregnancy or a well visit. I saw two other doctors during my pregnancy in case he was not on call to deliver and they both were kind as well. If you are looking for an obgyn Dr. James is A+!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

Dr. James is professional, knowledgable and compassionate. He treated me so kindly during and after my miscarriage and has seen me through my current pregnancy understanding all of our trepidation and fears from the loss of our first pregnancy. He explains everything! He is patient when I am asking questions and is always encouraging. If you do want to stick with one doctor during your pregnancy you MUST ask to see only him/her, however, as it is often luck of the draw at this practice. I so hope that he will be the doctor present at the time that I deliver. I have found that other doctors at this practice are also quite good, but I prefer Dr. James. The office staff is exceptional! Particularly Adrienne! A phenomenal nurse! I recommend Dr. James, this practice and staff without hesitation! My insurance company was not listed...First Health.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Richard James's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2001)