Ratings for Dr. P. Christopher Metzger

Dr. Metzger really listens which is a rare and wonderful quality in a doctor. He is very knowledgeable and is able to communicate clearly.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

wonderful bedside manner and confidence in his knowledge

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable. Makes you feel comfortable by developing a relationship with his patients.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Very capable surgeon. Explained knee surgery to my family and I in an underdstanding manner. I was very unhappy with my experience with the staff at Northeast Surgery center but Dr. Metzger was fantastic

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Dr. Metzger is excellent. He was so patient and understanding with my 12 year son when he broke his arm. Every visit he thoroughly explained how the arm was healing and what to expect. I would recommend Dr. Metzger to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2007

Dr. Metzgar was wonderful with my 6 year old son that had broken his foot. He was kind, patient, and explained everything to my son first, and then to us. I can not say enough about Dr. Metzgar- I wilsh all physicians were like him!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

Dr. P. Christopher Metzger's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)