Ratings for Dr. Kellee Clougherty

Dr. Clougherty was a godsend to our son. When we first started seeing her he was unable to go to school and even function in a normal environment. The anxiety he felt overpowered everything. After seeing Dr. Clougherty less than 4 times my son was able to return to school and let me be out of his sight. She gave him not only the tools to deal with his fears but helped his realize he was not alone or odd. If you have a choice of who to see I could not reccomend Dr. Clougherty highly enough.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Don't make the same painful mistake my family made. I thought all physicians got poor ratings posted about them...but the stern cautions voiced on other doctor review sites could have saved us great anguish. Do your homework on this one. We trusted Dr. Kellee Clougherty with the care of our teenager struggling with depression. Our 8 visit experience was so detrimental, I am compelled to share here the sternest of warnings! This psychiatrist was unprofessional, impatient, rude, superficial, disconnected and self-serving. Her real concern was only felt when we left. Even if Dr. Clougherty is the ONLY adolescent psychiatrist on your health plan, go out-of-network before wasting your time with this one!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Kellee Clougherty's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ventura, CA