Ratings for Dr. David T. Dunn

Used to go to a different clinic before they messed up on us, then we found Dr. Dunn's office. Best decision ever! We love him! My husband and I both go to him and I can't tell you how much enjoy having him as our MD. He listens to you, what previous treatments worked and what didn't. He is willing to give you samples so you don't incur costs when switching to new meds to make sure you're going to be ok on it. He listens and offers PRAYER when needed. He's never pushed religion anytime I've been there but when I have requested him to pray with me, he gladly does. He says people tell him he's a good doctor, his response is that God is the healer and he just asks for help from Him. I think that speaks of his character. His staff is good as well, they are extremely helpful and never rude. Love the lady that answers the phones, Jlynn, she's always really friendly. Love that the docs have their own nurses and they know you! Makes everything easier and faster! :)

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr. David T. Dunn's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company