Ratings for Dr. James B. Vogt

Dr. Vogt is an amazing doctor, he has excellent bedside manners, and it so rare to find a doctor that is understanding and compassionate as Dr. Vogt. Keep up the great work Dr. Vogt!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Saw Dr. Vogt for several yrs. Went to MD VIP so found a new doc. Planned to change anyway. Staff is awful. Major billing issues - even a year and a half later. Concerns with diagnostics and meds issued when I found other follow up. Would not recommend for other than general wellness issues.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

We have been advised that he now wants $1500.00 per year for him to keep us as a patient. Unbelievable for a Doctor to pull this right now. With everyone's insurance (as well as his I'm sure) going up. It's unfortunate that he had to result to this. I don't have that much of a problem with Dr. Vogt, but I can't handle this. His staff is - difficult at best. Messy office, piles of papers and records all over. I have been trying for several weeks to get my files transferred over to a new doctor and they haven't made it yet.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

My wife and I have seen Dr. Vogt for as long as he has been in pratice, he has been great. His offices staff on the other hand should be let go they have no people skills. We are sad and angry that he is switching to MD VIP and you will have to pay $1.500.00 extra a year to keep him as your doctor. I think that this is bad, in a time when health care is so expensive anyway the only people that will be getting good care agian are the wealthy. We live from payday to payday so we will have to look for a new Primary Care Dr. It's a shame and sad.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Had Dr. Vogt as a doctor for 10 years and he was great. Office staff stinks. Too bad he is switching to MD VIP and you will have to pay $1.500.00 a year to keep him as your doctor. Now I have to look for a new Primary Care Dr. It's a shame.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Horrible office and rude staff and they do not return phone calls. Doctor vogt is not helpfull and he only watch the clock, as he talks to you, if you have questions....the front office is absolute piece of work.....

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Vogt for about 5 years yet I have never actually been seen by him. I have always been seen by a nurse practioner or the other doctor on staff. It is very frustrating.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Dr. Vogt is the best physician I have had in AZ. I am just sorry I moved out of his area and now see someone else, that I don't like.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

never returned emergency calls afterhours. refused to see a regular patient because he was too good to see medicare patients now. made patient go to NP on staff and didn't follow up with patient's care. patient became ill because of medication changes done by NP. changing doctors to someone who cares. will no longer recommend family to this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

Dr. Vogt is a wonderful Doctor. I have been a patient for 15 years. I would highly recomend him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

Dr. James B. Vogt's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1991)