Ratings for Dr. Jose A. Baez

I was referred to this doctor by my family physician because I wanted to get psychiatric evaluation to see if I was fit to receive perscription medication for ADHD. He assurred me that he didnt think I had ADHD based on his initial observation. After a 10 minute chat and a miscommunication in which he thought I said I had previously been taking "steroids", which apparently sounds a lot like "adderol" (Meds for ADHD), he kindly ended the meeting and said that I could mention his name at NYU medical center for the evaluation. I called back the following week to get the info and after being put on hold for 5 minutes, his assisatant said to call back the next day. I called the following day and yet again was told to "call back tomorrow" as he needed to find the number. After calling several times unsuccessfully, the assistant told said not to worry because he would call as soon as he had the number. That was a month ago. What's going on? Is this because I dont have insurance?

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Jose A. Baez's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Santo Domingo (Uasd), Fac De Cien Med, Santo Domingo (Grad. 1975)