Ratings for Dr. Kim J. Eastman

DR. Eastman always provided me with clear information about my operation and rehab (total hip replacement). He focused on my situation and I felt that I knew what was going on at all times. My results have been fabulous and I am able to do all that I did before, without pain. I feel fortunate to have worked with Dr. Eastman.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Eastman was not thorough, did not listen well, and did not explain his diagnosis. He did not recommend any nonsurgical options to try, yet he insisted that this usually clears up without surgery. No follow ups were recommended - I left appointment feeling more confused and frustrated than before I went it.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. Eastman is FABULOUS! He replaced my right knee in 2010, and did a wonderful job. I have complete mobility and NO pain from that surgery. This year, I broke my hip. Dr. Eastman wasn't available when I broke it, so I was assigned a different Dr. in an office not affiliated with Dr. Eastman. That Dr. did a horrible job and put in a hip that was too large. This caused problems walking, and I would have had to wear lifts for the rest of my life. After that hip dislocated twice, I went to Dr. Eastman. He explained why I was having problems, and agreed with my therapist that the hip was too large. He scheduled me for surgery 2 weeks later and fixed EVERYTHING that the other Dr. did wrong. I now have NO problems with that hip! I will not go to another orthopedic surgeon every again. I have recommended Dr. Eastman to several other people, and will continue to do so!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

I had a bimalleolar fracture of my left ankle that also completely tore two ligaments. Dr. Eastman was able to pencil me in on short notice and conducted a 2.5 hour surgery a few days later to put my ankle back together. He did a perfect job and his knowledge and guidance got me back on my feet in no time. I can walk for miles pain free and have had a better outcome than most. He's a godsend!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

i had a knee replacement by Dr. Eastman last year , and my knee feels worse than it did before the surgery. he offered no help ,and sent me to a pain clinic as he was convinced according to his nurse i only wanted pills

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Kim J. Eastman's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med