Ratings for Dr. Nicole J. Moss

Nicole Moss is one of the most intelligent and down to earth Obgyn's I've ever met! I've been going to her for my yearlys for 3 years now! She makes you feel comfortable and really listens. Recently she and I decided that an IUD would be best for me. Before the procedure, I looked online and watched videos. I was absolutely terrified from the horror stories. I went in that morning leery and scared! She comforted me and let me know everything that was going on. She is such a pro at what she does, that the experience was not anywhere near as horrible as I anticipated! When the worst of it made me cry out, she apologized using my name and sincerely meant it! She is absolutely wonderful! Don't think twice about choosing her.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

This dr discharged me for $5.00 copay that I have prof I paid and never even recived a bill from her. I called said she reactivate me but I have to pay everything up front and they will reimburse me for what my insurance pays. Really who does that. This dr has not a clue why do we pay for insurance to have to pay out of pocket first then bill insurance. It was only $5.00 that they said I didn't pay at time of visit ( copay) if I recived a bi I sure would have called and question it but $5.00 not a big deal I would have paid that even if she still wanting me to.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

After moving to Vegas last year, I chose to go to Dr. Moss based on the mostly positive reviews I'd found online. I am very happy with my decision. I found her to be very friendly, caring, and knowledgeable. She took her time answering any questions I had and did not make me feel like she was in a rush to get to the next patient. I think she's a fantastic doctor and I will continue to see her as long as I am living here in Las Vegas.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr Moss is one of the very few doctors i even trust. She has been very understanding, helpful, very kind, understanding and very unjudgmental. I was terrified to talk to her about things but she held y hand and told me it would all be ok and that she would do everything she could to help me through it. She was very openminded and she is the only one i will ever be going to. :) I think over all her staff is very good. Sometimes ive met some that seem distant but over all they are pretty good and understanding.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Moss has been a god-sent to me and my wife. She is willing to answer every question we have and takes her time. The wait can be a little long at times, but her staff and Dr. Moss are spot on!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Awesome doctor! Knowledgeable, helpful, to the point. Staff has always been friendly and efficient for me.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

The staff are very rude at this office and not helpful. The doctor is unprofessional as well. You would think in an economy like this you would be treated with respect for your biz but they treat you just like a number at this OBGYN office and DR Moss is really quick to get you in and out of her presence to move on with the next one!! Even has rude comments herself, sure way to put herself out of business!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

She is the best doctor ever!!! My insurance does not cover her new practice, but she is worth my cash out of pocket. I have never had a better experience. Thank you for caring.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

My daughter and I both found her patient, extremely knowledgable and excellent and puting a nervous teenager at ease. Great experience.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

I really like Dr. Moss. She is knowledgeable and friendly. I trust her with my care. However the individuals at the front desk are difficult and unfriendly.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. Nicole J. Moss's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1997)