Ratings for Dr. Diane Y. Bai

Explains and talks to you and just isn't a colonoscopist

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Let's set the record straight. As a patient we have certain responsibilities and often I have seen patients who criticize the doctor when they should have recognized this partnership for what it is. A cooperative effort to make things better. I have seen many physicians over the past several decades. None have been more knowledgeable, professional and and sincerely interested in my welfare and concerns. One of the most outstanding recommendations for her care is that she takes into consideration how critical your situation and will take the time needed to help you understand. If there is an emergency situation she will be sure to attend to it immediately. I have only met one other doctor who will do this. I hope that other patients will consider the fact that if you need her she will be there. I have never needed to wait for her. But if someone else needs her attention at the time of my appointment I am willing to wait. That care is the assurance that if and when I have such a need, it will be met. She treats each patient as though they were her only concern.......She listens. She is personable, professional. She can make you laugh even when the news isn't good. And she always makes me feel safe in her care. What a rarity. You can't blame a doctor for your diagnosis. You can't blame a doctor if things don't go the way you want them to. Dr. Bai is selfless not selfish. We need to be the same way and consider all the elements of proper care. This is the best care I have ever received. Just as several other professionals recommended her to me, I can vouch for her integrity, and recommend her without reservation. You always hope to find the best when your care is critical . She is the best. Go there.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Her bedside manner is despicable and her knowledge within my chart was none. Her physicians assistant seemed to know more and help me more than her.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Diane Y. Bai's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2000)