Ratings for Dr. Eric B. London

He is cold and cold blooded. He has no empathy or compassion. I actually witnessed him make life harder for his patients and seemed to enjoy it. I saw him years ago but I have and will never recover from knowing this cruel and vicious man.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I think he should have been a patient rather than a doctor. When I was upset that my pet parrot was tragically killed by a neighbors dog he said " It is a f\_ck\_ ng bird get over it ". Then another time when my dog died and months several months later I got a puppy he told me not to come back unless I got rid of the dog. So, instead of getting rid of the puppy I decided to not return to him. I thought many of his remarks were very innappropriate.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

I don't know why everyone thinks Dr. London is a bad person, as I travel 2 hours to see him, and have been seeing him for almost a decade now. He has helped me in so many ways, and has without a doubt, made me a better person too. He is definitely someone who will do what he can to help you out in life, and knows what he's doing when it comes to helping out his patients as much as possible. I highly recommended this doctor, and whoever says he doesn't care, and whoever sees him is wasting their time, and money, than you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

I worked in a psychiatric hospital as an RN with this dr.,doesn''t know the meaning of ethics. He bad mouthed his patients, made fun of them, not an ounce of compassion...in it strictly for how much money he could make in the shortest possible time spent with the patient. I had the unfortunate luck 7 years later to have him as the only dr. on my insurance list as a provider. If I had the $$ I would have sued him for malpractice and negligence. He is a very sick individual. You''d get more caring help from your beautician at your hair salon. At the best, he''ll just reduce the size of your wallet; at worst, he''s cruel and will mess seriously with your mind and spirit. I don''t know how this man still has a license...he should have been a proctologist

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Eric London is an odd person, He knows his medicines but doesn't seem very interested in his patients. I am in the process of switching Doctors.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

Very rude. Does not answer your questions and will ask for copayment as soon as your app0intment is over. Will tell you to leave his office when he feels he does not want to answer any of yor questions.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2006

Dr. Eric B. London's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1978)