You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Paul T. Biddle

He is the worst. I been suffering for months waiting for him to help me out and he wouldn't prescribe me any pain medication. He told me you been doing it without medicine this long you can deal with while I wait for insurance to authorize a spinal cord stimulator. That might not even work out for me. It's total B.S

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Took forever to get an appointment. Took far too many steps to get in including forms, get MRI that was not reviewed, called for appointment and wait for calls back, finally got appointment almost 3 months later. Worst cheap seats in the office. An very profitable practice and there are cheap lumpy old chairs compounding the pain that I went in there with. The wait time was more than 1.5 hours. Unexcusable. In a horrid seating option after waiting 3 months to get in? Completely resented being told repeatedly BEFORE being met to bring my existing pain meds "to surrender" as if I was an assumed drug addict and they were the getstopo. Unprofessional and wrong on so many levels since I came to them begging for relief that was not a narcotic and wanted none given.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

I had been seeing Dr biddle for about 3 yrs.Broken neck at age 15 now 40. have had 2 neck fusions.(seven vertebrae)severe pain and headaches,both knees are bad ,and my lower back has been broke.I am in pain 24/7.I have been on some sort of narcotic pain med since age 15 one of my drug screens had pot in it,they threatened me with dismissal from their care.I was in tears.I literally begged him to help me,he sent me to a drug treatment facility,where I successfully Quit smoking pot,he kept me on my meds during this time.2 months after I "graduated" drug treatment for pot,dr biddle said I had 2 drug screens that had none of the meds he prescribed in my system.completely clean?He then told me they could not help me anymore period,wouldn't even talk to me about it after sitting in the waiting room for 4 hrs.I have taken every med he has ever given me,even when I did not agree with some of it.Now I have been looking for a new doc to help me but I have been unsuccessful.Ruined my life. NO GO.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I waited 2 months to get the appointment, after immediately being urine tested I waited over an hour in the waiting room. My injury is 10 years old and I've been on the same meds for 10 years- I extended my last 30 day script for 45 days, I went in with an empty bottle. I was sent for pain management and refuse injections due to anxiety. He made me feel like a big baby saying " you're how old? And you're afraid of needles?" I don't know why you are here, I only do procedures. He made me feel like a drug addict, gave me a list of other pain management doctors and sent me on my way to suffer in pain. I would research other doctors seriously before going to him- so incompassionate!!! Horrible!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Anyone considering this Dr. needs to read all these negative and sometimes upsetting reviews. What kind of Dr. would profile his patient and let the entire staff know about the patient(This is totally against hippa policy and is unethical- He should be reviewed for his competency from the AMA). In addition, what kind of Dr. would bring a patient to tears? omg horrendous. On top of that, the patient has a disability! Lastly, what kind of Dr. dismisses his patients like they are nobody..afterall they are coming to the Dr for care!! Bad, Bad medicine!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Terrible. I waited a long time for the appt.. I waited a long time in the exam room. He was in such a rush, he didn't hear a word I said. He left the room 2x for 5 minutes each. While I was lying on the exam table with my shirt pulled up, someone burst open the door. Why couldn't I have 15 minutes of his undivided attention? Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Paul Biddle is was useless to me. They asked me to bring in my MRI. He didn't even look at it. When he walked in the room he told me he thinks i am at the wrong place. Even though i need pain management for a herniated disk and sciatica. Why did i take a urine test if all he does is cortisone shots. People have been dieing from those shots. They have been getting meningitis. He did not help me one bit. Two thumbs down!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr. Paul T. Biddle's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is the worst. I been suffering for months waiting for him to help me out and he wouldn't prescribe me any pain medication. He told me you been doing it witho..."

December 9, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Paul" to "Paul T."

October 20, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab" to "Anesthesiologist"

August 28, 2012