Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Swoboda

Decided to give this practice a second chance after having an issue last year not being able to get an appointment for a very uncomfortable gynecological problem. I went to see Dr Swoboda regarding the fact I have excessive heavy bleeding and have blood clots the size of eggs passing (maybeTMI, but this is a serious concerm), pain, pressure, etc - for 3 weeks now. I went to the hospital weeks ago at Dr P. hospital and called the office. She called back reassuring me it was just a miscarriage and I can wait until my appointment weeks later. She did not even look at ultrasound images from the ER, did not have any record of a recent pelvic exam on me (nor did she ask if I had one), and she did not perform one. Simply gave me a prescription for birth control without even examining me. I felt it was a real brush off considering my family history of bleeding issues and my recent hematologist visits showing my anemic blood count. Why ANY doctor would prescribe a birth control without even examining you is beyond me. Overall, she may seem "nice", but thoroughness is lacking in her care.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

She is seemingly warm...after some in this field that didn't really have super bedside manner.She has been slightly gruff with me just a time or two. I think she tries to be patient. I often ask a lot of questions. I understand, I lose patience with myself. Overall, I think she is greatly skilled, certainly, and one should feel lucky to be under her care. Again though, while not her speciality, she was not very willing or comfortable with prescribing fertility medicine. I know they are all busy and like to "pass business on,"but, rather she really wants to or not, an ob-gyn should be willing and happy to do a certain amount of these things that are desired by the patient. Beautiful, new office...and yet the wait times can be ludicrous. But, this is Florida Hospital. Hard to beat their reputation, etc. So...One deals.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr. Swoboda delivered my son at celebration health and prenatal care provider. She is very kind, knowledgable, and takes her time to listen. She also explains everything and makes sure that you understand. I would recommend her to anyone! Her office staff is helpful but sometimes the wait time is long but it's because she is on call at celebration health.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Swoboda is really great! She delivered my baby girl at Celebration Health and it was an amazing experience. I had the exact delivery I was hoping for. Dr. Swoboda respected my wishes for a drug-free birth. She is a very sweet person and seems to love what she does. Sadly, the wait time at the office can be a bit long. Usually it's because of an emergency at the hospital. Dr. Swoboda is worth the wait though!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Jennifer Swoboda's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Celebration, FL