You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sandra A. Mccabe

Dr. McCabe is a good listener and as a result gave me information that has made a huge difference in my daily life. She taught me how to pee in order to empty my bladder completely. Such a simple thing and yet amazing. Dr. McCabe is an amazing physician. I highly recommend her and her staff. It was a fairly long drive to get to her office on a recent snowy day but well worth it. Would do it again.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I have to drive 80 miles to get to Dr. McCabe's office, but it is definitely worth the drive! Dr. McCabe takes her time when she is with me and is very determined to find a solution to my problem. She explains things and uses terms I can understand .

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I had a chronic pain problem that other doctors only managed symptoms for. Dr Mccabe offered a solution on my first visit. She was careful to point out it only had a 50% chance of helping but it was better then the 100% chance of being on Oxycodone for the rest of my life. Dr. McCabe also gained a lot of respect in my view (and I am an RN) when she made a minor med error and she came to me to tell me about it. When a doctor or nurse does this, they are less likely to make errors and I would trust Dr. McCabe for all of my urology needs. She is now my urologist of choice. Her staff has always returned my calls and they worked with me to do the surgery as soon as possible when I gave them one date and then because the pain became unbearable, I asked them to do it as soon as possible. Again, even though I have to drive 60 miles further then I had to for my former urologist, it is well worth the extra drive to get the kind of care as I have gotten from Dr. McCabe and her staff.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Speaks to patient with concern and caring without using medical jargon. Made it so I could understand with everyday words.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Sandra A. Mccabe's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McCabe is a good listener and as a result gave me information that has made a huge difference in my daily life. She taught me how to pee in order to empty..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to drive 80 miles to get to Dr. McCabe's office, but it is definitely worth the drive! Dr. McCabe takes her time when she is with me and is very determ..."

January 4, 2016
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2515336'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 28, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2515336'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 16, 2014