Ratings for Dr. Giles Scuderi

Arrogance is his strongest point. At 40, a former athlete, overweight and in bad pain. He presumed too much about me as a patient. "Nothing is wrong", "I can't see any evidence of prior surgery other than your scars", "X-Rays and MRI's show nothing but it's hard to see". After a bilateral menisectomy, he found that all cartilage was torn on both knees. He was beyond apologetic only after he was proven wrong. I must say that he did great work, but he is not a sports medicine doctor as he stated because I asked about Hyaluronan or Viscosupplementation or Platelet Replacement Treatment for lost cartilage and he said I would never need it. 6 months later left knee is shot again. I have worse problems to deal with than the knee as I've had knee problems for many many years, but I only wish he was honest about not being a sports specialist. His patient base is primarily Geriatric and I wish his office was honest about that.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Giles Scuderi's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1982)