Ratings for Dr. Glenn S. Chapman

I had suffered from hip pain for two years, which three other doctors were unable to treat. Dr. Chapman diagnosed me correctly, it turned out, on the very first visit, and within a few visits was able to resolve the problem. Since that time, I have seen Dr. Chapman to treat my arthritic knees as well. His technique for giving knee shots makes the procedure far less painful. Some other doctors who have given me knee shots have made me hit the ceiling. I can't recommend Dr. Chapman highly enough! His level of knowledge and expertise is far higher than most doctors. He even knows about nutrition! He has chosen an excellent staff as well. The entire practice seems to put the patient first.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Outstanding Doctor extremely knowledgeable and compassionate .After first visit my pain was reduced and got better with each visit.As a New Yorker I have access to the best Doctors it took a Boynton Beach Dr to help me.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Chapman is one of a kind, they are very hard to find these days. He is a caring physician with wast knowledge of his specialty and much more. You have a problem, he will find a solution. I trust him implicitly. Great doctor and best and nicest staff.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Not only is Dr. Chapman an absolute treasure, his whole staff is as well! I have never felt more cared for in a physicians office than i do in Dr. Glenn's office. His attitude and clear, good sense helps me to relax and trust him and the care which i receive there. When he comes into the exam room, he has already reviewed your information and is "on the case." It always annoys me when i spend a lot of time filling out paperwork for a doctor but then the doctor knows nothing when he begins the interview with you. Dr. Glenn is not like that. He is prepared and ready for you when he walks into the exam room. He pays attention and spends the time necessary. AND, he is totally available while he is with you. When i was released from the hospital, he is the first person i wanted to see. I knew he would help me understand what had happened and help me find the best way to proceed. He did! He certainly does not ever disappoint!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Out of all the Drs and Surgeons I've had to deal with, Glenn Chapman is one of the best of them. He spent twice as much patient time as expected and is extremely knowledge. Quickly figured out why I was having pain , and then also determined what the underlying systemic cause was. ... outstanding DO intuitiveness. I can copy every review below into mine and agree. Do yourself and any family / friends a favor, don't hesitate to see Glenn . Walt S

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

After falling HARD on one hip, four years ago, ( plus having Arthritis and disc disease), I have had so many problems since--constant discomfort, disturbed sleep, painful, stiff back and hips plus neck problems. I had to modify everything I did and take too many anti inflammatory meds. I live to work out, hard, and it was no fun anymore. Such an abrupt decline in lifestyle and well being until I found Dr. Chapman . After the first visit and treatment I knew I would not need to spend the rest of my life like this, as the adjustments from Dr. Chapman gave me immediate relief and well being and I continue to improve dramatically. Dr. Chapman is exceptionally knowledgeable, willing to share good information, and give patients his time and attention. Being a D.O is a great advantage to his patients as he considers the entire system, rather than being single minded about the issues. He and his staff are everything you could wish for and the environment is beautiful, clean, and welcoming in every way. Sincerely, Susie Fogle

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

The man walks on water. He "cured" both a nasty lower back problem I was having and an even nastier neck problem in two separate visitations all by manipulating my spine.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr Chapman took the time to listen to my concerns. After a very thorough exam, He then took the time to explain my course of treatment. His compassion and commitment to my well-being really came through. Very, very pleased with my new Doctor

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Glenn S. Chapman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had suffered from hip pain for two years, which three other doctors were unable to treat. Dr. Chapman diagnosed me correctly, it turned out, on the very first..."

April 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Glenn is the man he excellent at what he does he helped me big time with foot pain . I highly recommend seeing him if you are in pain !!!"

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding Doctor extremely knowledgeable and compassionate .After first visit my pain was reduced and got better with each visit.As a New Yorker I have access..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A great caring Doctor. One of the best. It was a pleasure for the first time going to see a doctor."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chapman is one of a kind, they are very hard to find these days. He is a caring physician with wast knowledge of his specialty and much more. You have a pr..."

January 10, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "33444" to "33435". Address has been updated from "601 N Congress Ave #417" to "4600 N. Ocean Blvd (A1A)". Suite has been updated from "None" to "#101".

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not only is Dr. Chapman an absolute treasure, his whole staff is as well! I have never felt more cared for in a physicians office than i do in Dr. Glenn's offi..."

November 21, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.surfsideorthopedics.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "561-330-4300".

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Out of all the Drs and Surgeons I've had to deal with, Glenn Chapman is one of the best of them. He spent twice as much patient time as expected and is extremel..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After falling HARD on one hip, four years ago, ( plus having Arthritis and disc disease), I have had so many problems since--constant discomfort, disturbed slee..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The man walks on water. He "cured" both a nasty lower back problem I was having and an even nastier neck problem in two separate visitations all by manipulating..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Chapman took the time to listen to my concerns. After a very thorough exam, He then took the time to explain my course of treatment. His compassion and com..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chapman is an extremely caring and knowledgeable doctor who genuinely cares about his patients."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff is very professional and courteous! They know how to take care of patients with compassion! I would like to stress that I have been to some doctors offic..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Trying to lead an active life, unwilling to take pain meds, limping and bent, and a ten-year history of rheumatologists, orthopedists, physical therapy, and jus..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience is almost the same as the rating below (the one erroneously rated as 1 star when they clearly meant to use 5), except my pain lasted for over 11 y..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Would recommend without question. Have worked with him for years and am thrilled that he finally opened a solo practice. If you're in pain, go!"

January 30, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2512944'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 6, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

October 5, 2013
  • City changed from "FORT LAUDERDALE" to "Delray Beach"

April 22, 2012