Ratings for Dr. Mahendra G. Shah

I love Dr. Shah. I feel like he really cares about me. He never rushes the visit and if anything, he is OVER CAUTIOUS BUT I WOULD RATHER HAVE IT THAT WAY. bETTER SAFE THAN SORRY. hE IS NOT QUICK TO JUST HAND OUT MEDICATION LIKE SLEEPING AIDS.i BELIEVE I AM IN GOOD CARING HANDS WITH THE DOCTOR. HIS PATIENTS LOVE HIM AS I DO. ESPECIALLY THE VERY OLD ONES WHO COME TO SEE HIM. i CHAT WITH THEM IN THE WAITING ROOM. THEY ALWAYS SAY HOW WONDERFUL AND CARING HE IS. nOW ISN'T THAT WHAT A DOCTOR SHOULD BE?

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Polite. Cheerful competent staff. Diagnostician goes step by step.Iam a new patient and my experirnce is extremely positive. Healing environment. Reassuring in his Confident Competent Caring manner. Appaled at hideous reviews posted here that could not be further from my experience.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

I went in with a request for a test for Lyme's disease because of an earlier deer tick bite and some unusual symptoms, especially a memory lapse. He did not think it was Lyme's and diagnosed a mini stroke instead. He sent me for an head MRI. When that proved normal he told me it was all due to old age. [I am an active 64.] He did run a blood test but for cholesterol, even though I had not fasted. Two months later I went to a clinic because the symptoms were not going away. A doctor there listened to me and ran some tests. I am positive for Lyme's! I could have had earlier treatment and less disfiguring of my fingers if Dr. Shah had not been negligent and advised me on the phone that there was nothing more to be done at that point.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

The worst bedside manner, rude and greedy. Tries to prescribe medicines without proper testing first. Upsets patients. Avoid him like the plague.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2006

Dr. Mahendra G. Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• Mp Shah Med Coll, Saurashtra Univ, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1972)

AHC