Ratings for Dr. Dexter S. Levy

I've been to many doctors in the past few decades and this one is the most clueless I have encountered. He was condescending and made inappropriate comments. His response to my request for a diagnosis was to shrug his shoulders and say he had no idea what was wrong with me. He referred me to a couple of specialists, one of whom was close to worthless and the other diagnosed me immediately and I am doing much better. I would not recommend this guy for anything more complicated than a common cold.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Levy for over 10 years and can can only give high marks in all areas. Dr. Levy and his staff provide excellent traditional medical care along with acupuncture and Chinese herbal remedies when appropriate. He has two P.A.s who are exceptional in knowledge and compassionate care, consulting as a team when necessary. Rarely, I have had to wait a bit longer, but this has always been aknowledged and explained, usually a medical emergency in the office or an abundance of sick folks who needed more urgent care than me that day.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

No problem with Dr.Levy other than the fact he kept me waiting in the room for 45 mins. The office manager on the other hand is rude, unprofessional and very unorganized. I heard her speaking very loudly to a patient about their private medical issues (in the lobby).

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr. Levy is a wonderful, caring and skilled physician who practices both traditional western and eastern medicine. I'm grateful for all of the help he's given me and my family over the years. His staff is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Dr. Dexter S. Levy's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1973)

Carefirst Bcbs