Ratings for Dr. Gilbert R. Ortega

Dr. Ortega did my hip replacement. I've returned to activities I didn't think were possible before my hip replacement. I'm thankful for his work and his team.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

I wish I had Dr. Ortega do my anterior total hip much earlier, as I have my life back and I feel great. Thank you to Dr. Ortega and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Glad I met Dr. Ortega and his team when I need his help the most.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

Dr. Ortega is very kind and caring. Eric is as well. Would recommend clinic to anyone in need of their services.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

My son had a traumatic fracture. Dr. Ortega and his assistant were wonderful in getting Carter treated on an emergency basis. He went above and beyond address all our concerns, explaining the immediate issues and potential future issues and plan.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Overall experience has been great. Never having been through a surgery before everything was explained well to allow me to make an informed decision. If I had to do it all over, I would do it again. I would prefer to not need to though. There was a little confusion with billing, but that is cleared up now.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019

The appointment went very well. Dr. Ortega was exceptionally attentive, and knowledgeable. He backed up everything that I was told by my acupuncturist.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Their knowledge and professionalism creates complete trust and faith in Doctor and Staff. I know I have the best surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

My experience with Dr. Ortega has been excellent. Over the course of the last year and a half he has repaired my femur, hip and pelvis with subsequent surgeries to fuse my pelvis and remove hardware. I am now able to walk and ave been able to return to my weightlifting. I am forever grateful to Dr. Ortega for his commitment to excellence, his caring bedside manner and the pivotal role he has played in restoring my health.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

Dr. Ortega has done an excellent job with my surgery and after care. He has explained everything to me very thoroughly.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

Dr. Gilbert R. Ortega's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)