Dr. Gilbert R. Ortega

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gilbert R. Ortega

Dr. Ortega has been a God send. Professional, polite and caring. Its been a pleasant healing process under his care!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. Ortega, Eric Vacco and there staff are the best and super friendly. Absolutely love them and am going to miss them! Love Claudia, Dr. Ortega and Eric Vacco! They are the best!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Ortega and his staff provide excellent patient communication. He spends plenty of time with me and answers all my questions. He genuinely cares about his patients and is eager to share his expertise.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Ortega and Eric Vacco, PA are always professional, excellent and kind. We appreciate their wonderful medical support back in HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn hospital and their office. Office staff is very helpful as well. Thanks for all your help.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

My procedure was fine. My experience at HonorHealth Scottsale Osborn was good. Everyone has been helpful. Dr. Ortega is very personable and informative.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Great personality! Dr. Ortega and his staff have been very positive, informative and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Everyone has been top notch! Cannot describe how awesome Dr. Ortega and his staff has taken care of my every need. My care has progressed under their watchful eye and with every visit.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Ortega and his team took great care of me throughout my procedure and recovery.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

I have been seen in a timely fashion at all 5 of my appointments. I was offered an option to try 3 different shots to improve my left knee. They seem to have helped.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Pre-op and post-op have been very satisfactory. I will certainly recommend Dr. Ortega and associates. The whole process was easier than I expected.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Gilbert R. Ortega's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)