Ratings for Dr. Jatin N. AMIN

Dr. Jatin Amin is, by far, the WORST doctor I've ever seen. He and his extremely RUDE staff tried to get every last cent from me. They refused to hand over a copy of my test results - the nurse demanded I pay her $25!!! They billed my insurance THREE SEPARATE TIMES for the SAME PROCEDURE! Can you say INSURANCE FRAUD?? They are completely, utterly INCOMPETENT people who do not care at all for the patients; they are only in it for the money. His "Office Manager," Gigi Wellott spoke to me over the phone and was quite possibly the RUDEST person I've ever heard -- and she's supposed to be in the customer service industry. Googled her name and found out she was arrested on a felony charge for embezzling $250,000 from a church in Corona!! With a manager who did that, I'm not surprised about their suspicious billing!!! This whole experience was a nightmare. STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

very very good ,, I will not have any other than this doctor, if i need to travel long and wait for appoinments if not emergency i will wait.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Dr. Amin is personable but too much into the money. ritzy expensive office and charged me $375 for 1st visit and spent very little time with me. When the medication he prescribed caused severe side effects I had to pay another $125 just to go in and have him tell me to stop taking it--no other action taken. His bill was so high insurance would not cover it and I had to pay cash I did not have to cover the rest and all for nearly nothing! I think I just helped pay for his fine italian leather shoes and beautiful expensive suits he wears.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Jatin N. AMIN's Credentials

• Spanish

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1991)

Avmed