Ratings for Dr. G. Vincent Dalton

Had a shoulder impingement fixed (shaved) several years ago... went smoothly and a quick recovery... been great ever since.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I HAD SURGERY ON LEFT SHOULDER FOUR MONTH AGO AND IT'S KEEP GETTING PUS IN IT AND HE DON'T KNOW WHY TWO SURGERY LATER AND HE WANT TO DO SURGERY A THIRD TIME

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Past experience with other doctors in the same field.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Went, to see this Dr. Dec. 16 went initially for appointment for my shoulder and neck. By the time I went to see my entire spine hip abnd leg was hurting. He seemed to only focus on my inital complaint my shoulder and neck. As I was telling him all my other symptoms he seemed unconcerne, asked me my age. I told him about my hip pain that has been going on for atleast 1 year he stuck his fingers in the joint and after leaving his office and until now Dec 20 I have the worst back and left leg and left hip pain I've had in a long time. Im giong to call him today and let him know how I feel about this. After he came so highly recommended. My shoulder is still bothering me also not as bad but it still hurts he said it was Bursitis and gave me a shot. He also told me someone would contact me for therapy, for my neck and back pain I havent heard form anyone as of yet Dec.20th. I also have a feeling in my back I didn't even have before I went.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. Dalton is the best Orthopedic dr in town. He will listen and he will provide you with all the info you need. He is the man! He will tell you if you need surgery and if you don't. After visting a poditrist who recommended MAJOR foot surgery for me, Dr. Dalton said NO WAY!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr. G. Vincent Dalton's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)