Ratings for Dr. David Gazzaniga

Had major shoulder reconstruction after a cliff diving accident. After surgery and physical therapy I'm good as new rather than being crippled from the injury. I owe this to his skill in the OR.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Referred to Dr. Gazzaniga by head of ortho surgery at UCSF; also researched his credentials and experience extensively (Harvard residency, Steadman clinic, team doc. for NY Jets & Islanders)...he performed a flawless ACL reconstruction...I simply cannot tell that I even had surgery (2 yrs. post-op). Explained options clearly. Smart, patient, and stays on top of latest research. My wife tore her ACL skiing recently, and we went straight to him...can't really think of a better recommendation than that.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Gazzaniga was very helpful in treating me. He was knowledgeable and answered my questions.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

I saw this doctor in Newport Beach, CA. He was terrible. He said it was all in my head. I then proceeded to go to another doctor who gave me a real diagnosis. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

the best!!!! a sweatheart that performed surgery on my daughters ankle,,,as good as new now,,kind man that takes his time,,,,you cannot do better!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Wonderful and friendliest man ive ever met! and wonderful doctor! would reccommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Dr. G is simply the best!! I had a problem for two years and I had to go through 6 other doctors before Dr. G cured my mystery ailment. He is kind and compasionate as well as one of the best doctors int the country.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Explained exactly what the deal was with my foot, was clear and direct about what the surgery would involve, and I was back playing rugby just a few months later!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2007

Dr. David Gazzaniga's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Hyde Park, NY