Ratings for Dr. Emilia Ripoll

Dr.Ripoll is the best Urologist I have been to and I have been to a few. Dr. Ripoll spends all the time you need to listen and make sure you get taken care of. I had a difficult issue that was not easy to diagnose Dr. Ripoll discovered it right off the bat and suggested several options to fix the issue. I will say she is an angel, doctors like this don't come around often. i highly recommend her, the staff is amazing this is an office that goes the extra mile.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I was a patient until the misfortune of having to deal with Jessica Brock, Office Manager, extremely rude and very demeaning.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Excellent knowledge base and very present during the visit

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I got their info thru my insurance web site, clarified when making the appt... got there and was told they didnt take it. Which would have been fine if they werent not really really rude and I went thru a snow storm to get there.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I have been going to Dr.Ripoll for 8 years after poor results after bladder reconstruction surgery. Ihave IC, pelvic floor dysfunction, hormone problems & ptrone to frequent UTI's. I've been thru 2 years of PT, pyschotherapy, bladder installations. My main issue has been chronic pain. I was forced on disability after I was also diagnosed with Fibromyalgia by another specialist. I'll never be "cured" but Dr. Ripoll significantly improved my quality of life. It's bern a long process of trial & error, trying different meds & treatments. When I started out, I did have insurance . Was forced on Medicare when I went on Disability

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I have had IC a bladder disease for 8 years, I have been to TONS of urologists. None of them even come close to helping me the way Choices in Health has! I see Katrina, the assistant. They are willing to try things out of the box and want to treat all areas of what might be causing your IC. I have never been more impressed with the knowledge of the doctor and the friendliness of the office staff. I am so happy I found this doctor and I pray her practice continues on for many years, she is so caring and wants to help!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Finally a Doctor who listens and is kind and compassionate. I have been struggling with my hormones for years and have seen many physicians that have not made much progress with my symptoms. I went to see Dr Ripoll and she was so kind and just genuinely cares about people. After working with Dr Ripoll and her team, I feel more energized, youthful and have been pain free for the first time in my adult life. I love her holistic approach and I would absolutely recommend her to any male or female trying to balance their hormones.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I am 66 years old and have seen many, many doctors in this trauma filled and body abused ride. Trust me, this is one fine doctor. Thorough, focussed and genuinely interested in the patient's well being. I unreservedly and highly recommend Dr. Ripoll and her staff. She has an awesome sense of humor as well

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Dr Ripoll is a gem. She is very interested and compassionate. I am in a long term illness. It is comforting knowing that she will continue to assist me and find the cause of my illness. I am grateful to find a doctor that is integrative and will explore all options. Thank you Dr Ripoll.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Emilia Ripoll's Credentials

• French

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)