Ratings for Dr. Kapil Moza

I was seeking the advice of Dr Moza who was referred to me because he was highly regarded and I had lost sensation in my biceps. I underwent an MRI that revealed I had a severe nerve impingement in my neck at around C6. Dr Moza explained that there was nothing that could be done to relieve the impingement other than surgery. I trusted him and underwent surgery and immediately after the surgery, I could feel my biceps again. Now, I have built my muscle back almost completely and am almost where I was before my accident. Dr Moza was the best choice I ever made.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

First of all doctor moza is great he has saved my back. I have suffered countless years with back pain and and doctors failing me year after year. He decided a fusion was best for me. I was so scared but he and his office staff guided me through the entire process. Im four months out and im glad I did it. I have gained the strength back in my legs and on my way to a full recovery.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I was suffering from a pinched nerve causing radiating tingling, pain and weakness into my arm. Dr. Moza quickly diagnosed my condition and got me in for an anterior cervical discectomy and fusion. I of course was naturally afraid of surgery but I can tell you it was a piece of cake! It was fast and I was out the same day! Dr. Moza and his team are compassionate and I felt 100% secure under his care. I recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Im 57 , a 6 year veteran of the Armed forces and recent retiree after 31 years as a professional firefighter . I have had my share of orthopedic surgeries from my job but none as life changing as my fusion! Dr Moza fixed my back and I was able to have full strength and pain free days again. The extra time he takes to explain the procedure is what shows he cares , I highly recommend him and his staff

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Moza is a very caring and compassionate doctor. This is one doctor that actually cares about his patient first and foremost.(not how much money he is making). He is also a great and knowledgeable doctor in his field. He is always available to answer any questions and put you at ease. He is just one great doctor!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014