Ratings for Dr. Piyushkimar P. Patel

Accommodating, reassuring and kind....the staff and Dr. Patel make the oral surgery into a non-scary procedure.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Great Place to come if you need any oral surgery done.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Excellent doctor and staff. I had my surgery and it was a pleasure

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

A great, honest, knowledgeable , caring surgeon. Went for a second opinion and it was absolutely a right decision to see Dr Patel.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I was very scared before my wisdom teeth surgery but Dr Patel and his staff did their best to make me feel comfortable. I'm really scared of needles and the word surgery sounds terrible to me but I actually had a really good time. Dr Patel and his staff were really caring and professional. Everything was smooth and painless

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

My first impression of Dr. Patel was excellent. Very knowledgable, honest, and reassuring. I felt once I left I had a better understanding of my concerns, and confident that he would be the doctor I'd like to have do my implant. I'm extremely scared if dental procedures, and have been on the fence about an implant or a bridge and he gave me such an honest opinion if both, not biased about either of the two, and I was comfortable with that. He will definitely be the one doing my extraction and implant. Also a knowledgable office staff, comforting. I'm young, and I take very good care of my teeth, and I feel very comfortable with him. It's hard to find good dental care.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Very friendly and Knowledgable doctor who cares for his patients and their conditions and helps them get better.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

I got tooth #30 extracted n also got him to do a bone graft for my implant. After the 2 day the Doctor himself called to chek on me. I have never received a call from Doctor himself in 20years of living in USA. He is a very fine Doctor not just running after just money.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

He removed all 4 impacted wisdom teeth of my 16year old son. He is very patient, kind and concerned professional. I will be getting my dental implant done by him too.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011