Ratings for Dr. Rick Rios

I have NEVER been to a better dentist than when I met Dr. Meana and had her put on a temporary crown. The compassion, kindness and patience she had with me is without equal and am thrilled that I had her as my dentist! Dr. Rios is fortunate beyond words to have her, Stacy and Jessica (there are others but have not dealt with them) as part of his practice! There just aren't enough high praises for his staff and especially Dr. Meana who called to check on me today--that was a first for me so if anyone needs a recommendation for a GREAT dentist, call her!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Involves the patient in a discussion about all care options. Very collaborative. Wants what is best for the patient as opposed to what is best for his bottom line.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

The whole practice of Herbert, Brown and Rios is the best! Our entire extended family has used them for over 25 years and have always received top quality care. They are caring, thorough, punctual and high tech. You can feel confident that you'll get the best care!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

dental work was due to car accident had 3 root canals, extractions and fractured teeth and this was phase 1. wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2006