Ratings for Dr. Coralie A. Texeira

Best doctor I've ever had! Explains everything in detail, helps you find the cause of your problems not just treating your symptoms.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Horrible experience every office visit. If you are a medical personnel it's as if he goes out of her way to belittle you. Also, no return telephone calls to her patients. She is a joke as a doctor. Lack of compassion and a complete waste of time. Save yourself your time, effort and see a real doctor some where else.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Hey Doc! I know you're busy but rushing patients through their appointments isn't fair! We take time to make appointments, then the time to bus or drive in, then we wait until it's time for you to see us. We indeed have to take out time to see you! But you're rushing in the room barely allowing us to get a word in! And on top of that, I'm paying a co-pay for your mediocre services! Frustrated and annoyed. Nursing staff were polite but lack exercise equipment!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr Texeira is an excellent Doctor. She explains everything in detail so you understand what medicines you are taking, etc. I would highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Terrible doctor. Avoid at all costs! Impatient, rude, didn't make much eye contact, just felt rushed, like a fast food restaurant, not a doctor's office.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

I'm hoping my last appointment was a fluke. I've usually had very good experiences with her. But when I'm needing her the most for some serious pain she seems bothered and impatient with me. I felt very rushed and I didn't get the discussion I was hoping for. In fact, since I was early, I was actually ushered out before my actual appointment was suppose to start. I think my exam lasted maybe 10 minutes. I've never had a doctor make me feel like an inconvenience before. I have another appointment to get some test results. I'm hoping for a better experience.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr Texeira is awesome! Calm, Compassionate, Knowledgeable. She listens to my health issues and is comprehensive in her analysis. She is willing to work with me to come up with solutions to help me. I never felt rushed or hurried. We get along well and I think that's important in dealing with someone who is looking out for your best interests health wise. Their office is busy but I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I agree with another patient who said felt very rushed. I will not be going back. She has no compassion and can't be bothered listening to patient but just wants to get to next patient. I don't think she even spent 10 minutes with me.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

I absolutely loved Dr. Coralie. She was sweet, helpful, and very thorough and knowledgeable. I talked to her about my issue, and she did a very thorough evaluation. I found her very easy to talk to, and she answered all my questions without leaving me confused. She is enthusiastic and very friendly. I would definitely recommend her. (The staff wasn't as friendly or helpful, but the doctor was excellent.)

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Texeira is the best! She is caring and thoughtful. I have never had a better doctor who has taken the time to make sure everything was okay with me and that I got the help I needed. We need more doctors like her!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Dr. Coralie A. Texeira's Credentials

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)