Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Stuart

I had been to two other doctors including one who had done a bone graft and was expected to do another surgery but they couldn't figure out the problem. At our wits end we went to Mayo clinic and were put into the care of Dr. Stuart. Immediately we were impressed with the entire clinic and Dr. Stuart immediately found the problem without an MRI and when the MRI was taken it was exactly what he had diagnosed. I went through 2 more surgeries with him and after two years I could not be happier with my knee. I would recommend him to anyone who needed sports medicine of any kind.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

After a botched surgery he properly fixed the problem. I was back running, working out and most importantly walking in less than a week. Comes highly recommended and is up to date on best practices. Actually he sets best practices.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

He knew the problem the second I met him. The surgery went well and him and his staff have been nothing less than professional.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

I was not informed of the side effects of the surgery beforehand. He seemed rushed and unwilling to give me personal attention during exam visit. After the surgery, I was very disappointed with his staff and the care I received while recovering. Surgery was ultimately successful after finding a new doc to help with the therapy.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

My knee was considerably worse after Mike Stuart performed an arthroscopy on it. The original problem was not resolved and I had permanent toe tingling and toe numbness after he performed surgery. I am very dissatisfied.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

Dr. Michael J. Stuart's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1983)

Healthnet