You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rakesh Gupta

He never came to check on me after surgery. I spent two nights in the hospital with inconsistent care from nurses. He simply sent me medicine in the mail with no instructions on what to do. I called his office and never received a call back. I also was sent home with no instructions on how to care for my incision. I will not be returning to him, he does not care about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Gupta is the best. He delivered my beautiful 3 year and he fantastic .

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Never spent over 5 minutes with me in all my maternity visits. Was very rough with exams to where I hurt for a day. When my water broke at 33 weeks he still did not have time to explain his decision of not inducing after baby was 34 and wanting to wait till baby came on own or signs of infection set in. Was thankful when another doctor was on call and listened to my concerns.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

First visit for menopause problems. Nurse nice enough, total time spent with Dr Gupta under 5 minutes! no consultation just put onto medication and told if no improvement in a month to come back!! Absolutely no interaction with him at all. As a first consult I expected to discuss my problems and concerns. I had made the effort to research various options but was not given any alternate options.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr Gupta is the BEST. I have been a patient of his since 1999. He made it possible for me to become pregnant after 7 years of trying! He also removed my endometriosis complete several years ago, and have never had an issue since. He is very prompt and caring, as well as his nurses and staff. I would never see another dr.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

Dr. Rakesh Gupta's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He never came to check on me after surgery. I spent two nights in the hospital with inconsistent care from nurses. He simply sent me medicine in the mail with n..."

October 16, 2014
  • City changed from "FLOWER MOUND" to "Lewisville"

August 12, 2013