Ratings for Dr. Kenneth S. Kammer

Bed side manner of donkey. Worst doctor's visit I have ever had. He was rude, mean, and his ego was ridiculous. I do not care how smart he is- he is terrible.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Kammer to family and friends. He was excellent in pinpointing the problem and I was out of pain and walking the evening of my surgery date. People may think his bedside manner leaves a bit to be desired but he is brillient and I can only sing his praises.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Our family couldn't ask for better care,he went over and above to keep us informed about our mother's care.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. Kammer is a wonderful physician. Very knowledgable and would not outstep a comfortable range of care for him. His bedside manner is a little off, but I would recommend him to family, friends, and anyone who is having neurological problems or concerns.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Dr. Kammer saved my life. After suffering for many years with back pain, he did surgery and made my life livable again. He is brilliant and arogence is sometimes confused with confidence. If he was rude or impatient I believe it was because the patient may not have been doing their part. He followed me for an entire year after my surgery and you can believe me I have not had any other doctor do this. I had the misfortune of not having decent insurance after a job change so I had to use a surgeon in Charleston. There was no comparison. In my book DR. KAMMER IS THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

Excellent neurosurgeon. Horrible bedside manner - rude, short tempered, gigantic ego.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2007

I have been a nurse for 33 years and he is the BEST neurosurgeon and BEST educator I have EVER met!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2006

flag | Submitted March 1, 2006

Dr. Kenneth S. Kammer's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1973)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal