Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Kunkel

Same experience with this "doctor". Shouldn't be a practicing physician. $194 for a few minutes of his time while he was disinterested and clueless on a diagnosis. Left the room and never came back. Nurse came back to apologize and provide a prescription. Tri-Health should provide competent medical doctors, rather than doctors aren't knowledgeable and don't care about their patients.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

I'm glad to see that I'm not alone with my terrible opinion of Dr. Kunkel. I took my daughter to Priority Care because of course she got sick on Saturday evening. Ear ache and stomach pain. He treated us like liars. Looked at ears & throat and said he'd be back and left. Nurse came in & handed me a prescription. I had to ask what it was for, she told me the name & didn't know why he had prescribed it. And he had already left. Gone home. So the pharmacist asked why my daughter was being prescribed a steroid for 20 days & I had no clue. I told him the situation & he was clueless why she would be prescribed steroids for 20 days for ear & stomach pain and to visit her Pediatritian Monday. Horrible.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

The ABSOLUTE WORST DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Took my son who is in college to urgent care when he came home sick and I was unable to go to family doctor. He seemed extremely annoyed that we were even there. Looked at my son when he said he had a sore throat for several days like he was lying. Then after looking at him said it was strep without even doing a culture. ???? How is this guy a doctor? They took our $100.00 after waiting over an hour in the waiting room with only one other person. TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

One of the worst medical experiences of my life. I went to the urgent care on a Saturday because I was feeling unwell. He didn't listen to me, didn't do a physical exam and just told me to call my doctor on Monday. He was disheveled and seemed out of it. His assistant would have entered my medications incorrectly into the chart, but fortunately I could see the screen and corrected her.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Did not know what he was talking about. Came in with two sick kids looked at ones throat and diagnosed strep with no culture and gave both kids amoxocillin even though second one didn't have strep.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Most horrible experience that I have ever had with a Dr.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Dr. Robert L. Kunkel's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1982)