Ratings for Dr. Meg A. Lemon

Warning - Do not use Colorado Dermatology Specialists. They are incompetent. I had an abnormal mole that was scheduled for removal. They botched the surgery and I ended up with a 3" incision, 30 stitches, and a nasty infection. This was for a mole that was not larger than a ball point pen tip. It was not melanoma - simply abnormal growth. They gave me no instructions for care of the wound and told me to resume showering in 48 hours and change the bandage daily. This is not even close to the correct protocal for a wound of this size which removed the whole dermal layer. Needless to say, it got completely infected and I incurred $4000 in additional urgent care and wound care specialist fees. The practice admitted to no wrongdoing, told me the care was correct, and would not waive their fee. In addition, while I was going back and forth with them over the bill, they sent it to collections. I have a huge 3" scar with nerve damage. All this from a mole less than 3mm. DO NOT USE THIS PRACTICE!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Meg A. Lemon's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med