Ratings for Dr. Craig M. Matteo

I was referred to Dr. Matteo by a friend who spoke very highly of both Dr. Matteo and the office staff. So, walking into the office I had high expectations. Dr Matteo and his staff not only met my expectations but exceeded them with their welcoming and positive attitude. Dr. Matteo made sure I understood why he was adjusting me and where. I high recommend Dr. Matteo and continue to see him on a regular basis for preventative care and maintenance.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr. Matteo has magic hands! I came in with a pinched nerve in my neck - I was in SEVERE pain and had a limited range of motion. After 1 visit, I felt so much relief! After 3 visits to Dr. Matteo, I have no more pain! Just 48 hours ago, I could not move without hot shooting pain in my neck, now I am back to my old self. He is not only very, very knowledgable and great at what he does, but his staff was so caring! Laura, Tiffany, and Karen made me feel like I was the only patient in the world. They were all so nice! I cannot express enough how grateful I am to Dr. Matteo to have helped me - he is truly a miracle worker!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011