Ratings for Dr. Chad C. Lunt

Excellent caring doctor who had to refer me to Salt Lake City for my issue. Very trustworthy.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I love doctor chad Lunt he delivered my daughter and is absolutely amazing I love the staff! Would recommend home to anyone

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

The greatest obgyn around! I've been with him for 15 1/2 years. He's delivered all my babies, including one placed for adoption. I also love Lisa from the very beginning when she started. I hate that they've grown so much that it's a pain to get in and feel like I'm just a number to the office staff. But that comes with going to a great doctor that's highly recommended. Chad and Lisa are great enough that it makes up for lousy office staff.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I was concerned about the size of my baby. I just wanted to start seeing the doctor and get the baby checked on. When i came in for my appt, the ladies at the front desk where very rude. Then i went to get the ultrasound lady was rude to my mother in law. My lower stomach area is very sensitive r and has hurt this whole pregnancy, and she was not soft about putting the object on this area. She then began saying something else was wrong. That I was hiding something, or that I was anxious or nervous about something! She did this a few times after I let her know that my stomach hurts from her pressing on it. She then told me that I wasn't putting the baby before my career because I work so much! How the heck can you win with this lady? She and the receptionists will have me looking for a new doctor. sorry. I love Dr. Lunt and Katie gubler. But the rest of these staff do not appreciate their clients.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Lunt and Lisa are absolutely amazing. I've been a patient since I was about 13 due to ovarian cysts. I'm now pregnant with my 2nd child and I would/do still recommend them to anyone who asked! Yes, he is hard to get into, but its because he is so amazing. Sometimes he's running behind schedule, but he regularly runs over to labor and delivery to check on his patients. He checked on me 4x while I was in labor with my first. If you want a doctor who actually cares, Dr. Lunt and Lisa are the best of the best! And their staff has been AMAZING since they got rid of the witch at check in a few years back (haha).

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Lunt is amazing. He is so considerate and is always willing to answer any questions I have. He has excellent bedside manner, and his staff is always friendly and welcoming. This is my 5th (and last) pregnancy and I only wish I would have found him sooner. Dr. Lunt is always cheerful and you can tell he really enjoys what he does. I would absolutely refer anyone to this office. His PA Lisa is also excellent. Sometimes you might see her if Dr. Lunt is busy or delivering a baby, but she is great too.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

I first found them because they were listed under "Woman's Wellness" They are the complete opposite. They do nothing even remotely wellness related. Just another wannabe doctor trying to pretend that he is something he's not. Typical old school medical with no concept of the current public drive away from that kind of procedures.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

My baby was coming out wrong. He didn't know this until I had been in labor for 19 HOURS!!!! Had an epidural that was pretty much forced on me, and he told me I was obese, and maybe that's why the baby wasn't coming down! Ended having me push on his lunch break because I hadn't progressed in 12 hours! Baby was born in 15 min because he then discovered that she was posterior and that's why I hadn't progressed. I will NEVER return to Dr. Lunt again!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Lunt or Lisa. Lunt has been my doctor since July 2008, when I discovered I was pregnant. A few months later they helped my husband and I through a very tough loss. When I got pregnant again I was able to get an appt. within 2 weeks, which made me only 8 weeks, he normally does not see pregnant women until the 10th week. Thanks to them we are in our 2nd trimester and could not be more happy with the doctor I choose. He has also delivered my in-laws baby and 2 of my friends baby's all with no complaints.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

Dr. Chad C. Lunt's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)