Ratings for Dr. Laura Ziton

Dr. Ziton is the best doctor I had. She is so smart and knowledgeable and has a good sense of humor. I enjoyed my visits. She always explained everything in detail and didn't waste time and money on unnecessary tests or medicines. Good luck in your new practice.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr Ziton is the best I drive 20 miles to see her.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Laura Ziton

Dr. Laura Ziton's response
Thanks for your feedback! I listened and resigned from corporate medicine to give better care to you! I will be accepting patients in private practice with Central Medical Group beginning Nov 11, 2017. They have 2 locations, one in Coral Springs (I'll be there on Tu/W/TH) and Tamarac (M/Fri). For appointments call (954)340-1992.

Submitted October 25, 2017

She's been nice the couple of times I've seen her. The ghetto staff is death though. They make Broward Health as a company look terrible!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

My first visit to establish as a new patient was okay. My second visit was horrible. My husband and I made appointments for the same day. We were cancelled by Dr. Ziton 2 hours before our appointment. They rescheduled us for 2 weeks later. Two weeks later we went for our appointments. After spending over 3 hours in the waiting room, we were told that Dr. Ziton was too busy and needed to leave so she would not be seeing either of us even though she took care of 6 people who signed in after us. We did not receive an apology for the inconvenience of spending several hours waiting for an appointment just to be turned away. They also took money from my husband for his copay and then struggled to return the money after we weren't seen by the physician. Don't waste your time with this physician. It is literally a waste of time - she will just leave you in the waiting room for hours and then cancel your appointment.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

This office staff has to be the WORST office staff I have ever encountered. Horrible and don't care to help at all. Couldn't reach the office for one week, kept going to voicemail. Then when we finally did get through, they were horrible. Supposed to have faxed my test result for my surgery-NEVER did. Had my surgeon contact them, they too couldn't get through, nor could the hospital. Finally the surgeon's office got someone to answer the phone and they said the manager was gone for the day, the doctor was gone for the day and they had to "find my record". Very nasty and unhelpful to the doctor's office. Why deal with this place? I'm changing doctors right away. I am surprised they are still in business.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

The doctor is great! Been going to her for years. The office staff is a consideration to wanting to leave this place. No customer service from beginning to end. The only things worth staying for are Dr. Ziton, Dr. Gupta and Vanessa. Other than that, don't expect much from this office!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I drive over 20 miles to see Dr. Ziton. The wait time in her office is long but with an appointment I am in & out within the hour. The front desk staff is very impersonal but the nurses are nice. They can take blood and do my xrays in the office and this has saved me a lot of time running around for things. As a walk-in there I have waited up to 2 hours but whatever I need is always taken care of. Dr. Ziton has been my doctor since 2006 and she always listens, explains what she finds or what my tests mean and gives me options for treatment when possible. She returns my calls within a day and has stayed after hours to see me. I feel like she really cares about her patients. I also take my mom & daughter there and my ex-husband still goes to her too. With my mom, she was able to eliminate 2 of her medications and replace with one that worked better and she got her home health visits so I wouldnt have to drive her back up for another visit after changes were made. Make sure you go in "fasting" (without eating in the morning) so you don't have to go back another day for bloodwork and get a weekday morning appointment if you can (I think its faster....). Overall, the office staff could use some customer service skills but it's worth the drive and time to see Dr. Ziton!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

My first time going to the doctor in a very long time, Dr. Ziton made me so very comfortable. She is awesome and I already feel like I made the right choice.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Ziton is amazing. She gave me a thorough exam and spent time explaning the diagnosis and treatment. I was very comfortable with her. She is easy to talk to and really seems to care. The front office staff seems rushed and a little impersonal, there is some paperwork (like everywhere else) but Dr. Ziton was worth the wait.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Misdiagnosed ruptured disks in my neck causing me to lose thousands of dollars to pay the medical bills. Will never go to this office again.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Laura Ziton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Laura M. Ziton, D.O. has offices in Coral Springs and Tamarac, FL and specializes in Family Medicine and Palliative Care with clinical acumen in Dermatology. She is board certified in Family Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Care Medicine by the ABOFP. Dr. Ziton is an admitting physician at Northwest Medical Center, Broward Health North and Broward Health Coral Springs . She is an Associate Clinical Professor of Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Ziton graduated from the Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2003. Prior to medical school she received her Masters of Science in Molecular Physiology from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. In 2006 she completed internship and residency in family medicine at Broward General Medical Center in conjuction with Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Ziton practices holistic, evidence based medicine, providing annual physicals and management of acute and chronic medical conditions with emphasis on preventive medicine. She offers patients a wide variety of in office conveniences such as blood draw, EKG, CXR, Ultrasound, therapeutic injection, skin biopsy and skin cancer treatment.

• English

• Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (Grad. 2003)
  • University of Maryland (Grad. 1998)

Avmed