Ratings for Dr. Barry L. Green

This doctor dropped me because I hadn't gone to see him in a few years. I returned to him, knowing he was a respectable doctor, thinking I know people who went to him and got good results. Had an issue at the ER and when he asked me why I went back to him, gave him my reasons and he basically was like, "yeah, that's not good enough. Follow up with someone else." Rude. Big fake personality to go with his big fake furniture. Staff was lovely. Doctor, unprofessional and not friendly at all.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I have never felt more comfortable with a dr and his staff in a very long time. They are fantastic and are always there to answer any questions.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

This doctor dropped me as a patient,because i was alittle nervous about my exam for it has been ten years since my last child was born,,dr. Green was not even present at my exam,,his practitioner did my exam two hours after leaving i was contacted by his office manager who i felt had great pleasure advising me that i will have to find another doctor because dr.green feels i am to emotional and i dont seem happy about my pregnancy,,,really? Who does that..is this a doctor or a veterinarian running a puppy mill??,i also was advised not to try to go to any doctor that is affiliated with the hospital dr.green practices out of,,who does this guy think he is tony soprano,,,hes banning me fom other doctors???my husband and i own a buisness here in Lackawanna county and customer satisfaction and customer care is number one in any kind of work,,unless you are just that arrogant,,,horrible,,horrible experience,,although the ultrasound tech.was super nice,,i wouldn't bring my dog to this drs office,,ask around hes not a good man,,i have heard it a dozen times since i had this experience and mentioned it to other people,,

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr Green is so caring and compassionate he will take as much time as he needs to answer any questions you have and make you feel extremely comfortable his staff is the friendliest I have ever dealt with and they do not discriminate against any insurance. I had an insurance through the state and the doctor saw me and gave me the best care I could ever ask for when I had a high risk twin pregnancy delivered both babies safe and healthy and also was very knowledgeable about the constant menstrual problems that I had, before I met Dr Green I was hospitalized every time I got my period for about 10 years he is the first doctor that helped

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Greene is a wonderful doctor. Always very helpful and takes his time. I am more than comfortable asking any questions I might have. The ultrasound tech is amazing and so sweet. I have never waitied more than 10 minutes for an appointment. Great staff and a great well prepared doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr Green is a very caring, polite, awesome Doctor I would recommend him to anyone. He brought both of my babies into this world and I couldn't have asked for a better person and staff to help along the way!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I can't believe the posts,stating negative opinions. I have had Dr.Green for atleast four years and have referred atleast 4 people to him. I find he is extremely polite, patient, and has a great sense of humor. The staff is great and I always llok forward to seeing them!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Switched doctors because this one was an incompetent, rude and unhelpful man. Certain staff, in example I believe the name of the one I'm thinking of was Julia and another named Crystal were very nice. The doctor was the problem. He's very discriminating, judging and I regret ever being a patient. He also made efforts to prevent me from finding another doctor but I had higher authorities intervene and was thankfully able to move on with my life. I've considered contacting a lawyer but I've decided to just say my peace and move on. Save yourself the trouble. Go somewhere else if you can.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

This doctor made me feel stupid like I don't know my own body and that my issues were caused by my weight and lazyness. I felt like I was discriminated against becouse of my insurance and I know for sure they would talk about me in a negetive way before coming in to half heartedly talk about my concerns. I would cry in the parking lot every single time before going in to an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr.Green is very helpful, gentle and understanding. He has the nicest personality and his staff is wonderful as well. He is been my doctor for over 3 years now and I am glad I was referred to him by my general practitioner.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Barry L. Green's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Clarks Summit, PA