Ratings for Dr. William K. Mckibbin

My surgery and recovery could not have gone more smoothly. Dr. McKibbin is a very skillful surgeon and a serious doctor. His advice about treatment options was balanced and informative. I felt immediately I could fully trust him. A comment to another reviewer: doctors help save and improve lives. It is priceless for me to get back to my former lifestyle. Service industry? I judge my surgeon to be "here for me" when he prepares carefully for my operation, not by him taking time out from that to chat.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I've always heard "specialists" in the medical field aren't the most fluent in person on person interaction, William Mckibbin is the epitome of this stereotype. Socially awkward and obviously frustrated when interacting with a curious patient( my son) wanting to know the ins and outs of his foot procedure. I can get past all that because you can see the man clearly knows his stuff. What I certainly CANNOT get past is a doctor not visiting his patient before surgery, especially to assure a young teen patient that all will go smoothly. Between my son, wife and myself we have had 7 surgeries in our lifetimes and have always had the doctor pay us such a courtesy visit. You just get the feeling of a "your here for me, I'm not here for you" mentality. When did doctors forget that much like a waitress or a plumber, it's a service industry.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Great doctor! Absolutely nothing negative to report, everything post op is happing exactly as he explained and the ailments that bought me in to see him are improving. Highly reccomend him as your orthapedic surgeon if you need one!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Very pleased with foot surgery, would certainly recommend this Dr. with regards to feet and ankles afflictions

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. William K. Mckibbin's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

GHI