Ratings for Dr. W. Keith Montgomery

Very patient and willing to fully answer any questions. Spends time with his patients. Doesn't fill like you were rushed through. Can contact his nurse, by text, during g business hours and get a quick response.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Am a health care worker myself and would highly recommend Dr Montgomery. Excellent reputation among people who would know . Would trust him with my life and have done so. Thanks for all you and Jane do for our community.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

It is fortunate that this "Doctor" is no longer delivering babies. I wouldn't trust him to pop a pimple. To bad his staff and partners are stuck with this man.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Absolutely LOVE Dr. Montgomery and his nurse Jane. Felt completely comfortable with them the first time I met them. I've never seen a more caring doctor and nurse! He takes as much time as needed to talk with you and explain everything. Nurse Jane goes above and beyond, giving every patient her personal number and email to contact her at any time. A great team and highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Love love love him and his nurse Jane. I had a cyst rupture and I had no idea what had happened. I had fluid build in my abdomen, went for multiple CT scans and various test. I could get no answers from my other doctors. Dr. Montgomery and his nurse were very helpful and explained everything. I am currently pregnant and he is only a GYN... I could not be more depressed that he cannot deliver my baby because they are so amazing.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr Montgomery is the best ob gyn in town. His nurse Jane cares more about patients then any nurse ive met. Yes, they do love "God" and don't mind sharing that. I think they probably never judge any patient and makes me sad to read that one negative comment. says alot about that patient. They are honest, dont sugar coat the truth and will tell u that they are just gyn and cant fix everything. I look forward to every visit with them. now my daughter and mom see them too.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Absolutely wonderful doctor and staff. I would very much recommend him!!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I would definitely recommend Dr. Montgomery. I have been seeing him for over 20 years and I love him and Jane very much. I moved to Dallas GA and I still drive to Rome to see Dr. Montgomery and will continue to until he retires. He is a great doctor and has a great nurse (Jane). Very nice people.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

This doctor has a terrible 'God' complex. I have insurance now, but used medicaid before and he was very rude and made decisions that could have cost me my health or my life. I would never recommend him. He is the most cruel doctor I've ever met. But, he used to work with Dr. Wimberly who is a great doctor and an even greater human being.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I had to have a hysterectomy, and went to see Dr Montgomery for a second opinion. Ive had 3 prior surgeries my doctor said he spooked by my complications so I saw Dr Montgomery. He was wonderful answered all my questions. He talked to me after surgery. His nurse gave me her cell if I had any problems. They were so caring I recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Dr. W. Keith Montgomery's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1985)