Ratings for Dr. Russell E. Ditzler

Was a patient for many years. Nurse practitioner, Michael, told me to call in for a prescription but never put the information in my record. He also wrote his instructions for me on a paper towel. When I called for the medication to be called in, he said he didn't have time to write down every little thing he talked about with a patient. but then changed my records to reflect his lie. Dr. Ditzler refused to call me back when I left a message for him to call me then sent me a letter dismissing me as a patient. Extremely inconsiderate and uncaring set of practitioners.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I also agreed the practice he partnered with was a big mistake. I have been his patient for 20 years. Since his partnership he has very little time to spend with his patients. Before his partnership he spent the time needed with his patients. I also just had a yearly physical. Very disappointed. Many about blood work and not problems I was having. Rusty, get your own practice back!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Primary care physician. Rusty is a good person, a good doctor. However, the practice that he's partnered with has probably grown too big. If he has time, he can talk with patients and is willing to listen. However I've also seen Rusty run in, say hey, feel my joints, scribble out a scrip and leave. For instance, just yesterday I "underwent" an annual physical that took all of 10 minutes, not including the previsit prep (blood pressure, pulmonary test, ekg) and the WAITING. When he did come in, he seemed rushed and asked several questions in which he probably should have reviewed my sheets. However, if Rusty were to break away from the partnership, he would be in a better position to be a better listener.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

Very thorough doctor. I highly recommend!!! The best.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

Dr. Russell E. Ditzler's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

GHI