Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Reddy

Female Dr's & Nurses go to this Dr & referred me to her bc I also work in healthcare. I have never had a more thorough and knowledgeable Dr attend to my medical needs. She is also kind and none judgmental from my own experiences & other patient's comments to me in the waiting room. If you ever have to wait on her, it is only bc she has had to take extra time with a patient that needed her. She would do the same for you. The few poor reviews on this site are not at all characteristic of this wonderful Doc.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

I saw this doctor for infertility and she put me on a steroid and did not monitor me properly. She caused me to get Cushing's Syndrome and then denied that I had the disorder. I was later diagnosed by a reproductive endocrinologist in Philadelphia. In my opinion, this is not a doctor who should still be allowed to practice medicine. I advise anyone who is a current patient to go to another practice.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Very attentative and treats you like a patient not a number. Answers all questions respectfully.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

More than 10 years ago, a friend of mine went to see Dr. Reddy about a lump she'd found in her breast. She was about 21 years old. She was told "not to worry", that she was "too young" to get breast cancer. Well, sadly, this friend listened and didn't think of it again, until several months later when the lump had grown, and another doctor sent her for an immediate biopsy. Well, only a few years later, my friend lost her battle with breast cancer and left behind a loving family. Please think of this when considering what doctor to choose.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Patricia A. Reddy's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Oxford