No reviews yet posted for this doctor. Be the first to review Dr. David M. Salib!

Dr. David M. Salib's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a board-certified and fellowship-trained vitreo-retinal specialist, I am proficient in treating patients with eye conditions related to the retina and the vitreous portion of the eye. Since most vision-threatening eye conditions are related to the retina, I have dedicated my career at Virginia Eye Consultants (VEC) to helping those who are suffering in this area. My patients are introduced to the latest breakthroughs in eye care technology, and I strive to offer them unparalleled results in the treatment of conditions such as macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy and retinal detachment. With disorders like macular degeneration, especially, preventative measures go a long way toward avoiding the harmful effects. By offering comprehensive retinal exams, I can help these patients through early diagnosis and medical care. I am enthusiastic about pushing the boundaries and finding solutions to even the most challenging cases. At Virginia Eye Consultants, our entire team of doctors holds themselves to the highest standards. We have implemented only the most advanced and effective procedures for over 50 years to help patients achieve their best eye and vision health.

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1998)