Ratings for Dr. Kevin Mcbride

I am uninsured and the billing department was willing to work with payments. The medical staff is very compassionate, knowledgeable, and considerate of patient concerns. The administrative staff is exceptional, willing to help as needed, and friendly to all people. The staff in this particular office has been here for a number of years with a low turnover. The doctor is attentive, courteous, and listens to my concerns with my health. Dr. McBride will make suggestions based on the information I have told him and not just because he thinks so, my circumstances are unusual as most patient's lives are filled with a variety of factors affecting our health. I rate my doctor high because he takes the time to listen and help me decide how to make a plan of action to become healthier. It is up to me to help myself and ask questions, Dr. McBride will have answers or find out for me. I recommend this doctor for everyone. I have been a patient of his for years.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Kevin Mcbride's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)