Ratings for Dr. Alexis M. Mai

I was a patient of Dr. Mai for about 8 years (then she moved to Ohio). She is gentle and very concerned about the patient. I've had crowns and permanent fillings done by Dr. Mai. Each was done extremely well. She can give a shot to numb a gum without hurting! She is very attentive to facial reactions and alert to possible pain in the patient. I was saddened to hear she moved to Ohio to begin her own practice. Best dentist I've ever had!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr. Mai is compassionate & very helpful. She is knowledgeable & patient. My entire family has seen Dr. Mai for several years. I highly recommend her. She is dedicated to getting things right & is very friendly.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

After doing a filling and hitting a nerve, I raised my hand because of the pain. Dr. Mai then berated me for doing so. I told her I was in pain and she said it didn't matter. My movement could have caused HER to get hurt.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012