Ratings for Dr. Tyrone L. Daniels

Had me do a stress test and exceeded my mhr by almost 50. Every time I saw him he referred me out for almost everything. I was given an echo there and the technician wanted to show him something from my results and he wasn't interested. I was given a pretty much clean bill of health yet here I am needing open-heart surgery.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I have very pleased with Dr. Daniels and his staff. He took very good care of my needs and was able to have my second open heart following the test I received by him and the staff. I really like the fact that he showed such concern with my problem. Would like to keep him as my Cardio Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

When presented with a condition he was not familiar with he chose to act as if he was quite knowledgeable. He also did not listen well to my responses to his questions, and several times asked me the same question multiple times. I left feeling as if he did not take my concerns seriously.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Very knowledgeable, answers all me questions in plain layman terms.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Does not keep you waiting, very knowledgeable in his field. Gets his reports out in timely basis. Good doctor!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. Tyrone L. Daniels's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Fort Knox, KY