Ratings for Dr. Chun-Ho Patrick Ng

I have been with Dr. Ing for months now and think his knowledge on my blood pressure has been excellent. I am feeling good and now that its under control desire to keep my appointments to make sure that I remain in good health. No other doctor in this facility has been as honest and patient as he has with helping me find the right diet, exercise and medication to help me. He spend times as if I am the only one he has to see. His office manners made me want to help myself. Thank you Dr. Ing for being there for the people of Moyock North Carolina

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

After two visits with Dr. Ng his professional knowledge and sincere interest in me as his patient is very apparent. He has helped me already. I would recommend him to anyone and feel he is as much a friend as a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I have seen Dr Ng many times since he started at Currituck Internal Medicine. He has helped me through many health issues. He is very patient oriented and takes the time to listen to your problems. He will suggest alternative ways to treat problems or to improve the quality of life. I find these to be very good and helpful. I have follow a number of suggestions that help manage pain and acid reflux. He shows concern for your total wellness. If he doesn't have the answer, he will research the health issue and follow up with you. I would recommend Dr Ng to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr Ng is filling in for my family doctor, while he is out due to family. He did not listen to my heart or anything on a physical. All he did was give a lecture on how fish oil would heal RA, take vitamin D in excess (non-recommended amounts), baking soda in water for stomach (I have had ulcers in past), and Vit B 12 shots for feeling weak after becoming very hot and sweaty and felling weak. That was it. No exam whatsoever. This was my physical. Just talk on those above mentioned things and then said, "Well, I have given you some choices." What? Did not examine nor addresss my concerns, issues. Worse doctor I have ever seen in my 70 years!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I have been a patinet of Dr.Ng for more than 15 years. I find him very proffessional but people oriented. He and his staff both have a very caring and concerned manner. He listens to his patients and their concerns. The one thing I love about the Dr. and his staff is that they both realize that the healing process is not only due to their knowledge,but a higher power that grants him the wisdom and knowledge to treat his patient. When I first went to him I was amazed to hear a doctor say "don't forget to pray". I feel he is truly a Blessing.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I've been to several Doctor's but Doctor NG is the best of all I've been a patiant for 18yrs and will comtinue to be for another 18yrs

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr Ing is the best thing that has happen to me besides Jesus. He help me to get my blood prssure regulated and my emotionally thinking. He was concerned about me and he listen. I like the fact that he recommends vitamins and herbs and is also concern about exercise and weight. Dr. Ing has a lovely wife Bonnie who also supports the patients as well. I thank God for Dr. Ing., Marilyn Johnson

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

A wonderful person, who is actually concerned about his patients being healed

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Ng is one of the most respectful and understanding doctors that i have known. I have been to doctors from the east caost to the west coast. His knowledge and expertise is far better and more accurate than most. If you are looking for a doctor that will take taime not only to help you with your medical problems but to listen and become a personal friend and care taker then this is the doctor for you. I have recommended Dr. Ng to all of my family members and freinds. No long wait times and the personal touch is always aplus. Thank you Dr. Ng. When i almost gave up, you were there. Rudolph Miller

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

Dr. Ng has been the most wonderful physician to me that I have ever known. He understood and actually cared and wasn't afraid to try new and upcoming things in efforts to help one out. There will never be another as great as he!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Dr. Chun-Ho Patrick Ng's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1985)