Ratings for Dr. Malcolm Z. Roth

I had surgery on my left hand in December by a different doctor. We had to change health insurance 1/1/14 due to Obama Care, and the previous surgeon did not participate in our new plan. It has been 3 weeks since Dr. Roth performed the surgery on my right hand, and 3 months since the other doctor did the surgery on my left hand. I am in the rare position of being able to do a “side-by-side” comparison of two doctors performing the identical surgery, 1 on the left hand and the other on the right hand. The difference is night and day!!! I have more pain in my left hand that was done 3 months ago than in my right hand that was done 3 weeks ago. Dr. Roth is a miracle worker. Dr. Roth is a genuinely caring human being, showing compassion to his patients, and taking a personal interest to make sure that I was recovering well. He even called me at home that night after my surgery to make sure I was ok.I highly recommend Dr. Roth to anyone needing his services.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

So NICE and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

Dr. Malcolm Z. Roth's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1982)