Ratings for Dr. Darcy H. Wolsey

I am so glad I chose The Eye Institute for my Lasik! From the initial consultation, to the surgery prep, to the surgery, to the post op care; the experience was wonderful. Every person I dealt with was very patient, considerate and friendly. Dr. Wolsey is very professional and a great listener. I'm grateful for the time that was taken to ease my concerns and help me understand the process. She also talked me through the quick, painless surgery. It is miraculous to go from depending on glasses or contacts every day to waking up and being able to just see better than 20/20. These folks really want to provide the highest quality care for each patient. It is important to have realistic expectations and a fairly good understanding of the process. It is also critical to follow the doctors post-op care instructions. I have already and will continue to recommend this institute to friends, family and strangers.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Dr. Darcy H. Wolsey's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)