Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Shields

Always comfortable and accommodating. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Omg I just have to say I have been seeing Dr shields for bout 20 years off and on only cuz I moved to Arizona for awhile. I just have to say this guy is amazing he found a tumor in my mouth that is a very rare tumor at that he has gone above and beyond to get me to the right specialist and who takes my insurance instead of making me do the work like most doctors do he has also making sure my pain is well controlled and that I am as comfortable as possible for I am in a tremendous amount of pain I am so greatful to him and his staff. Thank you Dr shields can't thank u enough and come to find out it's a rare tumor only about 111 cases a year and it's a rapid growing one he done such a great job in caring for me in finding a good specialist getting my referral my surgery is taking place ASAP February 7,2017. Thank you again Dr shields I recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I would not recommend this dentist to anyone. He pulled my son's baby teeth saying it was a necessity just to receive money from medicaid. He extracted 5 teeth at one time and wanted to extract two more!!!! He also drilled a hole in my daughters tooth and never filled it, stating she would not allow him to. My daughter was going to her other dentist for 2 years and I never had any problems. The only reason I left the other dentist is because we moved. Every time both my children ages 6 and 10 left there they were in tears. Then on top of all this is trying to charge me more money....I carry 2 insurances, medicaid being my secondary. I have reported him to the better business bureau and I am taking other actions to ensure he does not try to screw anyone else!

Submitted September 12, 2013