Ratings for Dr. Daniel K. Johnson

DO NOT GO TO Dr. DANIEL JOHNSON! My experience with his office has been the worst experience I've had with a podiatrist. On more than one occasion he has been 30 minutes late to showing up at the office and when he finally sees you, he's already one foot out of the door rushing to answer your questions. The information I received from him on the price of his services was inaccurate and I ended up paying more on orthotics than originally agreed. When trying to call his office I had some questions for him about services I was supposed to receive and his answer was to make another appointment. He isn't reliable and spends too much time on vacation to see you quickly. Recommend you look elsewhere for a credible DPM.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr. Johnson is incredibly gentle, has a wonderful bedside manner, and took plenty of time to answer all of my questions. My experience I have had with him has been the best of any I have had with other doctors. I couldn't be happier with the care I received.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Daniel K. Johnson's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1978)

GHI