Ratings for Dr. Lynn R. Buckner

My husband and I have seen Dr. Buckner for almost 15 years. He has removed both of our gallbladders. I have in the past and present seeing him for other issues. He is very knowledgeable. Explains things where you can understand. Always ask how my husband is, he gets to know you as a person. I am very pleased with him. Would recommend him to anybody. Will continue to see him for all our surgical needs.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Buckner was thorough and explained everything. He was knowledgeable and took his time to answer all of my questions. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. His nurse, Christy is fantastic and very friendly.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I was referred to Dr Buckner with terrible left lower abdominal pain. The referring doctor was worried that I was having trouble with my appendix. After a CT scan with contrasted, Dr Buckner said that nothing was wrong with me except constipation and I would just have to deal with it and live with the pain until it resolves itself. He sent me home with instructions of Miralax and Ultram as needed. I was looked at like I just wanted pain meds and attention. However, I am not one to take pain meds or complain of pain unless I was hurting BAD. I even ask if I should see a gastro Dr. The answer was no. Unhappy with my treatment, I turned to the Dr that I had trusted for years. Dr Gillespie in Moulton. He diagnosed me with h. pylori bacterial infection. After 3 days of very strong antibiotics, the pain is gone and the healing has begun. I wasted my time and money on a doctor that just wanted to get me out of his office instead of get to the true source of the problem.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Buckner as a patient with breast cancer. Naturally, this was a very trying time and my first visit with him put me so at ease. He explained to me in detail and without hurrying what to expect. My husband and son were with me also and he included them in the entire visit and answered all questions from them. Not once did he make me feel as though we were taking up his time. I did have the lumpectomy surgery and follow-up visits were treated the same way...with compassion and never making me feel as though it was time to get to the next patient. He will be following me up for a while and told me to never hesitate to call him or his nurse, Renee, if I had questions or concerns. He's a great surgeon as my scars are hardly noticeable and this is just a short time after surgery. If you want a surgeon who cares and doesn't treat you as a number, you will love Dr. Buckner.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Lynn R. Buckner's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1991)

Connection Dental Network